…you’re going to see some serious stuff. Actually, never mind. I’m pretty sure the GameCola Podcast hasn’t contained anything serious in 1.21 giga-years. In any case, this month join Anna Bryniarski, Diana Gray, Nathaniel Hoover, Alex Jedraszczak, Shannon Hoover, and Joseph Martin as we take our own trip back to the year 2009 and look through the GameCola Topic Pile. Our adventures include such subjects as:
- What even is the GameCola Topic Pile?
- Achievements: Have they made gaming more rewarding, or are they a hassle?
- Nathaniel has been bringing the older GameCola Podcasts back to the future on our YouTube channel.
- Jeddy tries to impress his girlfriend with his GameCola-approved Ace Attorney knowledge.
- What makes a game genuinely scary?
- How much backward compatibility should a console have?
- What about forward compatibility?
- Why haven’t Jeddy and Shannon joined The Backloggery yet?
- Have you ever caught them all?
- We’ve had some saved game mishaps.
- We try (and fail) to end the podcast a few times.
The time-travel theme actually works pretty well for this one, huh? Strap in, hold onto your seats, and click play below to get your blast from the present! You can also check us out across other parts of time and space, namely Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube! You can even subscribe to the podcast on iTunes!