[Note: This podcast was originally recorded in December 2015, but the article has been uploaded now due to the site hiatus/redesign]
Welcome, everyone, to the long-time-in-production official GameCola Musical Podcast! Today, Anna Brinyarski, Nathaniel Hoover, Diana Gray, Stefano Wohsdioghasdhisdg, Shannon Hoover, and Joseph Martin bring you the best their musical talents can offer (through a Skype filter). In addition to our musical performances, we conduct our way through such topics as:
- What are some of our favorite video game music pieces?
- What do we look for in a videogame soundtrack?
- What are some of our least-favorite game soundtracks?
- Are there songs that represent an entire game on their own?
- Some suggestions of great videogame-inspired music.
- Fun rhythm games!
And lots of singing and songs. Hopefully you’ll enjoy the tracks I managed to find and slip in! And remember, you can find us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and iTunes. Especially that last one, you know, given the theme and all. Be sure to stick around to the very end for some fun performances!
Podcast intro/outro music “Five Is Average” by Meteo Xavier.