[Note: This podcast was originally recorded in January 2016, but the article has been uploaded now due to the site hiatus/redesign]
Welcome to another exciting edition of the GameCola Podcast! Today, some of the youngsters of the staff talk about the intersection of college and videogame in their lives. More specifically, you’ll hear Anna Bryniarski, Diana Gray, and Joseph Martin talk about:
- How have we been able to incorporate videogames into our assignments?
- Terrible College Internet™
- Do we play games online with our friends from home?
- How do people react when we tell them about the videogame stuff we do?
- Super Smash Bros. at college
- What games have we been playing?
- Future media plans with GameCola
And much more! So take a listen and enjoy to our college ramblings. And if you want to check out other stuff we do, be sure to look at our Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and iTunes! You can also email us questions at Podcast [at] GameCola.net.
Podcast intro/outro music “Five Is Average” by Meteo Xavier.
Tagged as college, college life, dating sims, Diana Gray, Hatoful Boyfriend,
This is sorta just a regular thing now, huh?
EarthBound was one of the RPGcasts I was hoping to do, but I didn’t end up doing any prep work for that. I had been working on a Space Quest RPGcast, but I had to cancel that for a couple different reasons. So…I’m not working on anything at the moment, sorry.