As we approach the daunting future of the centennial podcast, the GameCola Podcast Crew looks at the future as a theme in games as well as fictional dates in games that have passed us by. Join Diana Gray, Joseph Martin, Alex Jedraszczak, and Anna Bryniarski as they look off into the horizon and discuss topics such as:
- Future dates in games that have now become the past.
- Apocalypses and dystopias in videogames.
- Videogame cities with weird names.
- The Jackbox games are fun (and so is hijacking Paul’s stream).
- Given the choice between endless games and games with clear stopping points, which do you prefer?
- What games have we been playing?
And more! So look and listen onward to the last double-digit edition of the GameCola podcast! You can also check out other GameCola venues such as our YouTube, Twitch, Twitter, and FaceBook pages. Be sure to also subscribe to us on iTunes and email questions to podcast[at]gamecola.net!
[Podcast Intro/Outro music “Five is Average” by Meteo Xavier]