Do you like time travel? Random battles? Japanese adventures? Then do we have the podcast for you! Join Alex Jedraszczak, Anna Bryniarski, Diana Gray, Michael Gray, James Pelster, and Joseph Martin as they discuss interesting game mechanics and other more specific topics such as:
- What is a humble piano bum?
- Jeddy’s spoils from the land of the rising sun
- Interesting RPG battles systems
- Using time travel to undo our mistakes
- Shadow of Mordor‘s AI progression system
- How can Joseph break the previously discussed system?
- Michael wants to make a game that is triangles
- What does the “SD” mean in a game title?
- What videogames have we been playing in times that are recent?
With many more topics hidden within! So if you’re a fan of what we have to say, let us know through Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Twitch, and iTunes. You can ask us questions there or at our podcast email, podcast[at]gamecola[dot]net!
[Podcast intro/outro “Five is Average” by Meteo Xaivier]