In today’s edition of the GameCola Podcast, Joseph Martin, Diana Gray, and Anna Bryniarski actually talk about videogames! Like, seriously, there’s not really much of a theme outside of that. This podcast was hard to name; I’ll tell you what. Have a sample of the games and gaming things we have to offer in the handy chart below:
- Anna gives us the details on Deponia: Doomsday.
- Diana has been playing Dandelion and Joe can’t pronounce it correctly.
- A Zero Escape-themed Real Life Escape the Room event in preparation for the new release.
- More details on developments in the Ace Attorney world.
- Joe likes Stardew Valley but not the save file rules.
- Anna talks about a couple games she’s played like Night of the Rabbit and Who’s Your Daddy?
- “Get Diana to E3 2016”
- Joe likes Pokken Tournament and explains its mechanics.
- What games is Steam recommending to us?
If you’d like to get more GameCola content about videogames, why not check out our social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. Check out the podcast on iTunes and email us questions to Podcast [at] GameCola.net.
Podcast intro/outro music “Five Is Average” by Meteo Xavier.