Following a combat-heavy trek through the lower tunnels of rugged Mt. Sabre, Alex “Zebu” Jedraszczak, Christian “Tornel” Porter, Vangie “Asina” Ridgaway, and Mike “Kensu” Ridgaway find new ways outside of combat to bring harm to themselves and others, especially innocent bystanders.
In this hilariously (or appallingly) inappropriate segment, you’ll hear…
- This is a phrase I hope never to use again: Sexing a rock monster.
- A lovers’ quarrel resulting from…uh…that thing I mentioned above.
- The irresistible temptation to postpone saving the world to go sledding. Without a sled. Wheee.
- Random dude dying on the mountain #176.
- Delicious exposition.
- A doomed-to-fail plan to clear a room of guards that is outrageously more successful by the minute.
- Another reason to be grateful that Christian Porter can’t access your mind.
…and much, much more than you want to hear! I mean…and much, much more! Like expecting the party to finally get off the mountain, which totally isn’t happening yet. C’mon, you guys. Mush, or something.
The adventure continues here!