Having valiantly fended off General Kelbesque and his soldiers, Alex “Zebu” Jedraszczak, Christian “Tornel” Porter, Vangie “Asina” Ridgaway, and Mike “Kensu” Ridgaway finally, finally, FINALLY leave the mountain that was supposed to be a 15-minute warmup for the rest of the adventure.
It’s only Part 5.
In this ecosystem-decimating installment, you’ll hear…
- Socially unacceptable downhill sledding
- Conclusive evidence that improvised geographical descriptions are not my strong suit
- The innkeeper’s discount cemetery
- Kensu heading out to the killing fields to slay monsters and level up, like this is a videogame or something
- An exchange between a commoner and Zebu about his hometown, which still makes me laugh
- Copious beard-stroking
…and much, much more! I’m sure you’ll love it enough to overlook the fact that I did not spend nearly enough time preparing for this session.
The adventure continues here!