Having emerged from the frigid tunnels of Mt. Sabre after spending the better part of their adult lives at the inn, our four heroes—Alex “Zebu” Jedraszczak, Christian “Tornel” Porter, Vangie “Asina” Ridgaway, and Mike “Kensu” Ridgaway—promptly go back into the tunnels.
In this virtually all-combat installment, you’ll hear…
- Further proof that Mike Ridgaway is a sick, sick man.
- Productive self-decapitation.
- An enemy guard get paralyzed so hard that it freezes the DM’s brain and causes him to forget the man is paralyzed at all.
- An enemy monster hide so well in the shadows that the DM doesn’t realize he’s hiding in the shadows, causing him to forget his concealment bonus altogether.
- Nobody cares about Stom. Poor, poor Stom.
…and much, much more! But not too much, much more, because it’s, like, half an hour of fighting. In game time, though, that’s only about two minutes, so any sensation of this atrociously drawn-out battle taking forever is purely your imagination.
The adventure continues here!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: