After sending at least one guard out naked and probably screaming down the icy mountain, heartless jerks Alex “Zebu” Jedraszczak, Christian “Tornel” Porter, Vangie “Asina” Ridgaway, and Mike “Kensu” Ridgaway proceed to ruin the lives of several other working stiffs.
In this boss-battling installment, you’ll hear…
- The incredible things an old man can do when he rolls natural 20s.
- Random enemy weapons that are inexplicably more powerful the party’s magical elemental überswords.
- The inevitable Mega Man reference you’ve been expecting from me.
- Something we always wanted to do in the original game, but never could: Use the Crystalis sword against General Kelbesque! Or, really, against any enemy—we had the sword for, like, all of two minutes. Jeez.
- Mystery sausage. I honestly don’t know where it came from.
- I get sick! But it happens after the session. And has nothing to do with mystery sausage.
…and much, much more! You won’t even realize the party stays in the same room for an entire hour.
The adventure continues here!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: