Story Navigation: | Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 | Part 9 | Part 10 |
Having spent some very productive time in and around the port city of Portoa, Alex “Zebu” Jedraszczak, Christian “Tornel” Porter, Vangie “Asina” Ridgaway, and Mike “Kensu” Ridgaway suddenly become instrumental in the future of this bustling metropolis of maybe a dozen people.
In this heroically inspiring installment, you’ll hear…
- The introduction of the crucial Fog Lamp subplot
- Tornel attempting to take financial advantage of the kindly pawn shop owner
- Another day, another town under siege by zombies
- No two townspeople are not on fire
- Another day, another town basically decimated by zombies
- The tragic premature conclusion of the crucial Fog Lamp subplot
…and much, much more! Actually, now that I’m looking at it, this isn’t heroically inspiring at all.
The adventure continues here!
I’m so glad these are back!!! Great job guys!!!
I was half-expecting the party to loot the on-fire Armor Shop, steal the boat, and run.
Also a valid tactic!