Story Navigation: | Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 | Part 9 | Part 10 |
With a momentary lull in their battle against the sinister sorceress Sabera, Alex “Zebu” Jedraszczak, Christian “Tornel” Porter, Vangie “Asina” Ridgaway, and Mike “Kensu” Ridgaway immediately regret giving her a chance to open her mouth.
In this entertainingly depressing installment, you’ll hear…
- Excessive villainous monologuing
- Random townsfolk who are better heroes than the heroes
- Asina single-handedly rescuing everyone from injuries and fire, with Kensu providing assistance in the form of making everyone cry
- My complete inability to describe a room with four exits, rock walls, and a river running through the middle
- Tornel finding his true calling as a fortune teller
…and much, much more! It will be a miracle if there’s a world left to save by the time they’re through with this quest.
The adventure continues here!
Woohoo! More D&Dcast! AWESOME!!!
I died of laughter like 3 times during this one. Great job guys!
Thank you on behalf of everyone! Glad you have extra lives. 😉
I actually expected MORE Christian mayhem after the battle, while the town was in flames. More looting next time please.
Seriously. These are the WORST worst adventurers ever.
JK/luv yoo guyz.
Why not transform into the boat shop owner and command the boat?