That’s right, it’s March and we’re still going on about year-end awards here at GameCola! As if one two-hour podcast wasn’t enough coverage of year-end awards, we’re here with another hour of audio awesomeness. Huh. I swear I didn’t plan that alliteration, there. Let’s pretend that I did, though; maybe it’ll make me look cooler.
Anyway! On this podcast, Alex Jedraszczak, Paul Franzen, Michael Gray, Christian Porter, and Matt Jonas get together to talk about some stuff that I’ve laid out with bullet points for you:
- An awesome saxophone cover of our opening theme song by constant commenter SaxdudeMaloyS26
- Matt Jonas writes basically all the content on GameCola
- There were some awards and stuff, people played videogames, &c
- Matt Jonas has never seen Back to the Future.
- The GameCola staff members get distracted when someone mentions Phoenix Wright
- The new Phoenix Wright game features Voldemort
- Miles Edgeworth rides a dolphin into the sunset
- Matt Jonas doesn’t understand how our Game of the Year won
- (He probably also doesn’t understand how our Staff Member of the Year won)
- John Madden is clearly a license
- The GameCola staff expounds their vast knowledge of sports videogames
- Paul Franzen was very disappointed in Kinect Disneyland Adventures
What a lineup! And, would you look at that—no listener mail! I guess we got all of that out of the way in the last podcast. But, hopefully we’ll have some more listener mail on the next one… Hint hint! And while your favorite e-mail client loads up, here’s the podcast for your listening pleasure!