Are…you…ready?! Have you made all the necessary preparations? Did you hire a homeless man to hold your place in line? Do you have a cup ready for your eyeballs to leak out into, when they’re ravaged by the system’s glasses-free 3D effects?
The 3DS comes out tomorrow, for a whopping $250, and I’m sure at least SOME of you are excited.
I’d like to say we developed a field guide to help you prepare for this experience, but really, all we’ve got are these musty old articles we’ve written about the system. If you want, you can print them out and bind them together, so you’ll have something to read while you’re waiting in line. (After all, you’ve gotta give Ol’ Toothless Tim a break at some point.)
- Christian Porter’s HANDS-ON PREVIEW of the system!
- Michael Gray’s review of someone else’s HANDS-ON PREVIEW of the system!
- A podcast, all about 3D gaming! (Note: This may be difficult to print out.)
- Nintendo’s disclaimers about how the system REALLY WILL melt your eyeballs.
- Michael Gray’s initial thoughts on the 3DS.
- Various editions of “Versus Mode” with questions concerning the 3DS.
Are you picking up a 3DS tomorrow? What games are you getting? Come back here tomorrow, and let us know your early thoughts! We’ll be waiting.