Finally, now that the GameCola 10th Anniversary Live Podtacular has been released in its entirety, we can have just another regular podcast. This month, we have Alex Jedraszczak, Michael Gray, Christian Porter, Nathaniel Hoover, Mark Freedman and Stuart Gipp talking about whatever it is that we usually talk about on podcasts. For example, take a sampling of topics from this bullet list:
- The Wii U is actually just a Sega Game Gear strapped to a Sega Nomad
- Playing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles will turn you into a racist
- Nathaniel thinks that the classic Mega Man series needs to end
- Whoops, did someone say “Mega Man“?!
- Chrono Trigger needs to have a sequel
- We make fun of Julia for all of her grammatical mistakes
- Everyone plugs their personal websites
So, there it is. Just another boring, old, normal podcast. No live this or podtacular that. Only people singing, talking about Disney cartoons, and sometimes mentioning videogames.